Tayani Institute Optical Boutique.
Focus on seeing yourself in a beautiful Dior, Gucci or Armani frame. All these and more are available at Tayani Institute Optical Boutique in Mission Viejo, San Clemente and Laguna Hills. We carry the most up-to-date designer frames as well as fashionable budget-friendly frames. Browse through our extensive collection and let us assist you in choosing the perfect frame.
Tayani Optical Boutique’s Mission
Our goal at Tayani Institute Optical Boutique is to exceed your expectations every time you consult with us. We are here to provide you with the most current fashion eyewear and lens technology. We promise highly personalized eyewear services and convenient Orange County locations and hours. We have the most knowledgeable opticians to help get you into the frames and lenses that your eye doctor recommends and your lifestyle requires.
We offer the following services at Tayani Institute Optical Boutique:
• Comprehensive Eye Exams
• School Ready Exams
• Glaucoma and Cataract Screenings
• Contact Lens Evaluations
• Progressive Lenses
• Thin Lenses
• Cosmetic and Prescription Contact Lenses
• Frame Lines to Fit Any Budget
Tayani Institute Optical Boutique exams are a two-part process. We begin by obtaining a computerized reading of your vision (auto refraction); then we conduct a thorough exam to evaluate the health of your eye and the accuracy of your prescription. Our eye doctors treat numerous eye-related conditions, including:
Licensed opticians and frame stylists help you through every step of the way, beginning with frame selection to the fitting and dispensing of your eyewear. Our collection includes everything from designer to moderately-priced frames. Our exclusive designer lines of frames include the following brands:
• Tag Heuer
• Georgio Armani
• Maui Jim
• Christian Dior
• Harley Davidson and more…
At Tayani Institute Optical Boutique, we combine exerting strict quality controls with using the largest, and most trusted, spectacle lens lab network in the United States of America. We are committed to providing you with performance and quality to create a finished product that exceeds standards. Our premium line of lenses includes special features such as:
• Progressive – Recommended for distance, computer work, and reading. Lens designed without lines.
• Ultra Thin – High Index – 1.74 Recommended for really high prescriptions
• Thin – High Index – 1.67 Recommended for high prescriptions
• Anti-reflective – Coating that eliminates glare from computer screens and overhead lights. Great for night driving. Recommended for all frame wearers.
• Transition – Lenses that change from light to dark, depending on the light.
• Polarized – Glare-resistant lens that allows for true color perception. Recommended for all frame wearers.
• Polycarbonate – Impact-resistant and lighter weight.
• UV Protection – Recommended 100% by all eye care professionals for all frame wearers.
Warranty & Repair Service
We support all manufacturer frame, lens and contact lens warranties to ensure quality and performance.
We tighten, adjust and repair eyeglasses on the premises at no charge.
Please note: Any damage to non-purchased eyewear from Tayani Institute Optical Boutique is not covered by Tayani Institute and you will be required to sign a waiver if you opt for our techs and/or labs to complete work on your current eyeglasses.
A comprehensive eye exam will determine which contact lenses are most compatible with your eyes. We train and educate first-time contact wearers and offer a wide range of contact types and brands.
• Soft Contact Lenses
• Disposable Contact Lenses including daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly
• Astigmatic/Toric Contact Lenses
• Bifocal Contact Lenses
• Gas Permeable/Hard Contact Lenses
• Color Changing Contact Lenses
We offer the following brands:
• Bausch & Lomb
• Cooper Vision
• Extreme H20
• Fresh Looks
• Johnson & Johnson
• Proclear and more…
Tayani Institute Optical Boutiques accept most insurance plans and, as part of our service, help you maximize your insurance benefits. Vision benefits are verified online while you comfortably browse our frames selection to minimize your wait time. Our experienced opticians will review your insurance benefits and eye doctor’s recommendations with you and together decide which features you would like to include in your eyewear order.
Vision Insurance Accepted:
Medical Eye Services
Optum Health Vision
Vision Service Plan (VSP)
Please call us if you do not see your insurance listed above to verify we accept your plan.
Cash Discounts and 0% interest financing available through CareCredit®, please ask for details.
Tayani Institute Optical Boutique Locations
Each location offers the same incredible brands and its own unique feel. Our optical boutiques are located in our 3 main Tayani Institute locations:
653 Camino de los Mares Ste. 103 San Clemente, CA 92673
26726 Crown Valley Pkwy. Ste. 220 Mission Viejo, CA 92691
23521 Paseo de Valencia Ste. 309 Laguna Hills, CA 92653